Amy Robinson Photography

My photo
Oklahoma City, OK

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Perfect Day!!!

Oops I forgot to post our welcome home! When we were driving back on our way home I couldn't help but be happy... We were singing to the iPod and I was getting in some quality prayer time as I stared out the window at God's beautiful creation. We came back into Oklahoma welcomed by the perfect weather! Clouds but not cloudy...sun shining...warm but not hot...and a soft breeze! The perfect Oklahoma summer day! I couldn't help but pull out my camera!

The closer we got to good ol' OKC the cloudier it got...
But God put a smile on my face; you see I have been trying to think of my favorite things kinda like the song from "Sound of Music"! LOL I know I am wierd, but seriously though. God reminded me of one of my favorite things:
God reminded that one of my favorite things is blue sky showing through rain clouds! :)
Remember its the small things in life that make us happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment