Amy Robinson Photography

My photo
Oklahoma City, OK

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Withdrawls

This last weekend our nephew Wesley came to stay with Sam so they could have male bonding time, AKA video games and theology talks. By Saturday afternoon I was bored and was craving some photoshoot action. So I called up my baby sister, Christy, who by the way is one of my favorite models ever!!! She makes me work for my fun! LOL She conned her boyfriend, J, and friend, T, into going out to Lake Hefner for a mini shoot. I am kidding I think it was actually the other way around for Miss T she was so excited, and said it was her first photo shoot ever. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a while! Oh to be back in college... NOT! Its fun to be young and free but no thank you on the school part!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment