Amy Robinson Photography

My photo
Oklahoma City, OK

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Sleepy Baby G

We reattepmted baby G's shoot this past weekend! This time he was sleepy and was happy for us. He only cried a couple of times and that includes the dinner cry! I had a little too much fun taking pics of baby G. As far as photography goes this is my first manual shoot that I had pics that were good SOOC (straight out of camera)!!!Woo Hoo! I feel like my two year old that tells me he's a big boy but he's still so small! Here are a few good SOOC shots! The above picture is my second favorite in this group!
The above picture is at the moment my favorite from this shoot!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots Amy!!! What an adorable little man! I especially love the one with his toes peeking out. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete