Amy Robinson Photography

My photo
Oklahoma City, OK

Monday, June 1, 2009

Last week we ventured out on our first family roadtrip and went to San Antonio! We stopped in Waco and went to the Dr. Pepper Museum; that was Sam's stop on the trip. It was pretty cool though!
We did have a hard time keeping up with Eli, don't know why we didn't use the puppy dog leash!? But in the midst of the chaos he stopped and unknowingly posed for me! From the Dr. Pepper Museum we drove to San Antonio. We spent Saturday and Sunday at Sea World. Both days it stormed on us but we just got out of the rain and waited it out. It turned out for the best! In waiting it out the crowds cleared out and cooled the temp down! It was the perfect 2 days to go!!! On Sunday we dined with Shamu, it was a little pricey but some friends talked us into it and I am so glad they did!!! IT IS WORTH THE MONEY!!!
We also spent quite a bit of time on the Riverwalk and downtown. I am a sucker for nature and architecture! I love taking pics of them so no lie the majority of our almost 2000 vacation pictures were of that! I have picked just a few of my favorites to share!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time! You captured some really awesome photos. You seriously need to print huge copies of several of the architecture ones for wall art!

    ReplyDelete